God’s Plan for Sharing (GPS) is a strategic framework for helping Southern Baptist churches see the Great Commission fulfilled in our lifetime. GPS is a two-part process:
1. Churches intentionally align their evangelism ministry according to four biblical components:
- Prayer - Every church praying for every lost person.
- Equipping – Equipping every believer to share as a trained witness
- Sowing – Every lost person receiving a witness.
- Harvesting – Every church harvesting and celebrating every salvation response.
2. Churches participate in coordinated biannual evangelism campaigns that help them accomplish the GPS goal. The campaign for 2014-2015 is Purpose: Find it Here, which focuses on impacting local communities through a Day of Service or Season of Service.